Back-to-Back CBS Shows Debut April 27
Two new shows, both hosted by CBS Sports lead golf analyst and six-time major champion Sir Nick Faldo, are set to air on CBS Sports Network on Monday nights, CBS announced.
The first, “Days & Knights with Sir Nick,” is a 30-minute, multi-episode series. It chronicles Nick Faldo as he travels the world. The series is highlighted by conversations, golf instruction, cooking segments and Faldo as he pals around with the likes of Richard Branson, Clint Eastwood, Bill Murray and Kelly Slater.
Click here for a sneak peek of the show.
The channel's parent network, the CBS Television Network, also will broadcast two half-hour episodes later this year.
The second show, “Faldo Formula – Mind. Body. Swing., premieres immediately after “Days & Knights.” For air times, check your local listings.
The 10-episode season of “Faldo Formula” features lessons, swing tips, course management secrets and mental exercises that Faldo perfected over the years. He'll get assists from coaches Kjell Enhager, Garth Milne and Dr. Craig Farnsworth. He'll also try out and review some of the latest equipment in golf.
Click here for a trailer of that show.
Faldo, winner of three Masters and three Open Championship titles and more than 40 tournaments worldwide, took over the position of CBS Sports’ lead golf analyst at the beginning of the 2007 golf season.
In 1990, he became the first international player to win the PGA of America’s “Player of the Year” Award, and in 1997 he was inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame. Faldo was honored with a knighthood in 2009, becoming only the second professional golfer to Sir Henry Cotton to receive the honor.
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour home of CBS Sports, is available through all major cable, satellite and telco distributors. It's also available through streaming service providers YouTube TV, fuboTV, DirecTV and Hulu.
By New Mexico Golf News Staff
- 'Loopers': The Movie… Loopers Tackles the Multi-faceted Relationship Between Players and Caddies Narration by Actor Bill Murray Let's put it this way: A non-golfer who watches "Loopers; The…
- Play Golf with Bill Murray (St. Augustine, Fla.) Feb 14, 2011 -- Bill Murray, recent pro-am winner at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, sponsors and plays in the Murray…
- Post-Thanksgiving Golf… Subtle Patriot Golf Bags, Michelle Wie Joins CBS Sports, Where to Golf Next Coming in January: 2020 Waste Management Phoenix Open With the holidays and…
- The Threat: Golf's… (ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.) April 8, 2011 -- Opinion/analysis: Does it bother you that a monopoly involving the Golf Channel, Comcast, Golf Now and NBC Sports has…
- World Golf Hall of… WGHOF Inductees Announced Updated Oct. 10, 2018: Retief Goosen, Jan Stephenson, Billy Payne, Peggy Kirk Bell and Dennis Walters were announced as World Golf Hall…