Three-night, Four-round Offer Good Through Sept. 4
Two top golf resort brands are offering special stay-and-play deals.
The Pinehurst Resort is offering three nights and four rounds of golf for between $1,033 and $1,299 per person double occupancy from June 1 through Sept, 4.
The package includes accommodations at one of the resort’s three hotels – the Carolina, Holly Inn or Manor Inn – breakfast buffet, three-course dinner each night, unlimited use of the resort’s practice areas, free shuttles to the resort’s nine golf courses, four rounds of golf and club storage.
Kids under 17 stay and play free when sharing a room with a parent. Kids under 12 eat free.
A surcharge of $195 applies for all rounds on Pinehurst No. 2.
A one-night, one-round, double-occupancy package runs $329 to $459 per person. The resort also offers a three-night, four spa-treatment package, double occupancy, for $698 to $999 per person.
The rate is being called the Golf Week subscriber package, but the resort says anyone is eligible.
Omni Hotels Short-fuse Deals
Omni Hotels are offering discounted rates at most of their properties for stays through Sept. 10, provided bookings are made by May 25.
Rates range from $119 (Austin) to $269 (Toronto). Stay-and-play rates are discounted at most Omni golf destinations, including the Donald Ross/A.W. Tillinghast Old Course at Bedford Springs, Pa.
– Dan Vukelich
- Couer d'Alene Opens… (COUER D'ALENE, IDAHO) Sept. 26, 2011 -- Circling Raven Golf Club and the recently expanded Coeur d'Alene Casino Resort Hotel are offering a new stay-and-play…
- Scottsdale Gears Up… (SCOTTSDALE) Aug. 24, 2012 -- OB Sports Golf Management is offering Scottsdale golf stay-and-play packages through Dec. 25 -- into the start of the high…
- Grand Del Mar Offers… (SAN DIEGO) Aug. 25, 2012 -- The Grand Del Mar north of San Diego offers guests a stay-play package that includes unlimited play on the…
- Vegas Golf Offering… (LAS VEGAS) March 22, 2011 -- Angel Park and The Legacy Golf Club are offering three-night, three-round packages starting at $297, plus tax. Hotels include…
- Don't Want to Haul… Don’t want to haul your golf clubs on your next trip? Try renting. Top resorts are your allies in the fight against baggage fees, offering…