Tamaya Resort Offers Locals-only Reopening Discount Starting June 29
Santa Ana Golf Club, closed since early March, reopens Friday with certain social-distancing rules.
Walk-ons are being discouraged. The range will be closed and the Wind Dancer Grill will serve a limited menu of takeout items.
Santa Ana Golf Club staff asks that players arrive no more than 30 minutes before their tee time.
Players are asked to depart promptly after their round.
Players must wear a face mask in and around the clubhouse areas and until they reach the tee box
The chipping green will be open to players with a scheduled tee time.
The golf shop will be open for retail sales but occupancy will be limited to no more than six people
There will be no patio seating nor alcohol sales at this time
Only one rider will be permitted in a cart. Cart riders will be asked to load and unload their own clubs on the cart.
Santa Ana Golf Club, among the top-rated Albuquerque, New Mexico golf courses, is one of two courses operated by Santa Ana Pueblo. Twin Warriors Golf Club, Santa Ana's sister course, has not announced a reopening date but it is expected to be open by the end of June.
The Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa, a top New Mexico golf resort, announced it will be reopening for guests on June 29 with reduced rates for New Mexico residents.
The hotel's pools will be open and horseback riding along the mesa and biking along the Rio Grande Bosque will be available. Twin Warriors Golf Course will be open by then.
To take advantage of the special reopening rate for locals only, go online to hyatt.com or call (888) 591-1234 and mention Special Offer Code LOCAL1 to access the $115 per night rate, plus a nightly resort fee.
By New Mexico Golf News staff
- NM Golf Courses May… Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham announced Thursday afternoon that NM golf courses may reopen as early as Friday. Courses will be part of the first wave…
- Governor, Please Fully… Golf is Safe During the Pandemic Let Us Play the Game We Love Listen to the science, Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham. It's time to open…
- New Cart Paths at Santa Ana Cart Path Work Should be Completed in March Santa Ana Golf Club has begun renovating aging cart paths on all of its 27 holes. Renovation…
- Sun Country Golf… Amateur Golfers Called to Action Three major Sun Country golf industry groups have called on New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham to consider allowing the…
- Puebo de Cochiti:… (ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.) June 1, 2012 -- A new management team, new maintenance equipment and a new philosophy has Pueblo de Cochiti Golf Course in the…